Here are 10 things to do daily that will help you.
2. Read something uplifting.
…Turn your ear to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body. — Proverbs 4:20-22 NIV
3. Listen to praise and worship music.
Worship the Lord with gladness; come before him with joyful songs. — Psalm 100:2 NIV
4. Go to bed on time (maybe even a little early).
It is vain for you to rise up early, to take rest late, to eat the bread of [anxious] toil—for He gives [blessings] to His beloved in sleep. — Psalm 127:2
5. Spend time with a close friend.
Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. — Galatians 6:2 NIV
6. Enjoy a delicious, nutritious meal.
Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. — 3 John 1:2 NIV
7. Write down your worries…then throw them away.
Casting the whole of your care [all your anxieties, all your worries, all your concerns, once and for all] on Him, for He cares for you affectionately and cares about you watchfully. — 1 Peter 5:7
8. Make a list of things you’re thankful for.
Thank [God] in everything [no matter what the circumstances may be, be thankful and give thanks], for this is the will of God for you [who are] in Christ Jesus [the Revealer and the Mediator of that will]. — 1 Thessalonians 5:18
9. Get outdoors for a while.
The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. — Psalm 19:1 NIV
10. Be playful and laugh a lot!
A cheerful heart is good medicine…. — Proverbs 17:22 NIV