You’ve set your goals…now what? What is your plan to ensure that you reach those goals? Don’t set goals and then push them to the side and carry them with you year after year.
Take some time to figure out what you can do differently to achieve these goals.
As entrepreneurs, we are passionate about our business and very hopeful to achieve great things. You’ve made your goals, set a strategy…but as the days go by…you have yet to implement your plan of action.
There may be many reasons why you haven’t been able to implement your plan or reach your goals but the main reason is the lack of accountability.
Accountability is what separates the super successful entrepreneurs and leaders from the mediocre.
Therefore, you should have someone in your circle that can push you and be the positive influence you need to reach your goals.
I have always had an inner circle of like minded women who have supported me and held me accountable throughout my entrepreneurship journey. They have pushed me when I didn’t think I could make it and I have done the same for them. Most successful business owners are part of a group that helps them gain accountability and here are just a few of the benefits that come with those types of groups:
1. Accountability increases your performance. When you connect with a group, you can work the kinks out of your plan, develop a sure-fire winning strategy and execute with confidence, knowing you have been guided by the best to achieve your goals.
2. Accountability helps you measure your success. A good inner circle will help you define what success looks like and set milestones to measure your progress along the way. You can easily track how close you are to reaching your goals.
3. Accountability keeps you engaged. There are things that will come up that will distract you from your goals and take you off course. Even when you’re bored, distracted or tired, knowing that you have to answer for your progress will keep you going to the finish line.
4. Accountability will keep you responsible. When you are working with people who push you, you finally realize that you are ultimately responsible for how much progress you make every day. Accounting for your actions weekly will cause you to take a good look at yourself, start eliminating the excuses and start taking actions that bring about your success.
5. Accountability will validate your thoughts and ideas. When you have someone to be accountable to, you can run your ideas by your group and get the validation that you need to ensure that you are heading in the right direction.
If you think you are in need of an accountability group, you are reading the right blog today. I have just opened up an exclusive group that get you connected with other like minded entrepreneurs. It’s called The Girl CEO Inner Circle and we would love to have you join us. It’s the community that every Girl CEO needs to build a successful business, create influence, and generate profits. Click here to join the Circle today.